Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who’s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
- Overall length: 16.16 m / 53′
- Hull Length: 15.75 m / 51’8″
- Hull Beam: 4.92 m / 16’1″
- Light displacement: 17164 kg / 37840 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.24 m / 7’4″
- Fuel tank capacity: 240 L / 63 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 724 L / 191 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3/4/5/6
- Engine: Yanmar 75 Hp / 55 kW Sail drive
- Total standard sail area: 111 m² / 1195 sq ft
- CE Certification: A14 / B15 / C16