Overview of the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44DS
The combination of a Philippe Briand designed hull and an interior and deck design by Franck Darnet & Flahault Design has yielded the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44DS not only a joy to sail, but exceptionally comfortable. All sheets are lead aft to the helm to make sail handling very simple for a short-handed crew.
- Overall length: 13.34 m / 43’9″
- Hull Length: 12.99 m / 42’7″
- Hull Beam: 4.24 m / 13’10”
- Light displacement: 9750 kg / 21495 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.2 m / 7’2″
- Fuel tank capacity: 200 L / 53 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 330 L / 87 GAL
- Cabins: 2-3
- Engine: Yanmar 54Hp / 40Kw
- Total standard sail area: 81.5 m² / 877 sq ft
- CE Certification: A8 / B10 / C12
no less than a revolution.